Spot It – Card Game | Card Spot Game | Card Games for Kids
A visual perception card game suitable for ages 6 and up in which players race to find the one matching image between one card and another. The images may be different sizes and placed on any part of the card, making them difficult to spot. The circular cards feature an assortment of colorful images of everyday items. Every card is unique and has only one picture in common with every other card in the deck. It has 5 mini-games: All of them reliant on speedy observation, creating excitement for children and adults alike and keeping every player involved. Suitable for ages 6+.
- Spot it! is played with 55 circular cards, each decorated with eight symbols varying in size and orientation. There are more than 50 symbols in all, including random yet universal images of hearts, snowflakes, dragons, and lightning bolts, and even words such as Stop and OK
- With 15 awards to its name, Spot it! has won the hearts of kids as well as adults. The versatile and skill-building game has also caught the attention of educators and therapists, who praise it for honing kids’ perceptual abilities, attention, and speech-language skills. Not many people can deny the appeal of this game
- Test your observational skills and hone your reflexes with the gameplay of Spot It!, a game of lightning-fast choices for a group of two to eight players. With dozens possible versions, Spot It! has become a global phenomenon. It is a super fun card game for kids.
- Spot it! packs unlimited play potential as you can mix it up with multiple games. The five individual mini-games included in the game booklet have separate rules and objectives.
- Players race to collect the most matching cards. Players hand off their cards to each other as quickly as possible. Start with 9 cards on the table, and players collect sets of 3 cards with matching symbols. The player with the most sets wins!
- If you are a fan of card games, here’s the biggest deck you’ll ever hold in your hands.
Country of Origin: India
Package Contents: 1 set * Spot It Card Game (arrives in a colorful tin box)
(Dobble is another version of this game).
Kids start learning at a very young age. Use this link to understand how you can enhance their skills.