Retro Feather Ball Pen | Vintage Pens | Pen Gifts
Quill is the predecessor of the pen we use now. From the Middle Ages to the 19th century, people wrote with ink brush and ink. They have been popular in European countries for a long period of time. And it has left the immortal ink of the quill in many classic works in Europe. As a writing instrument to record, the feather pen at each stage of the European civilization process, became a retro and elegant writing instrument.
For the joy of writing, this pretty quill like pen is a wonderful gift. The beautifully boxed pen is a wonderful gift for someone who loves to write. Simply pour your heart out on paper by tracing beautiful handwritten notes on your choice of surface. Adorned with a metal gold leaf on top, the pen looks very royal.
Combine this with a handmade notebook to make a complete set. Buy the notebook here.
- Arrives in a beautiful cardboard box
- Made from natural feathers for a comfortable grip. Elegant, classical, unique and perfect gift for your friends, family and teachers.
- An elegant, classical and unique gift
- Lightweight and very comfortable to hold, it is very convenient to practice writing with it.
- Material: Feather + Alloy
- Box size: 25 cm * 7.5 cm, Pen Size: 23 cm approx.
- Feather Color: Blue
Package Contents: 1 * Retro Feather Ball Pen
Worry not if you are new to the mesmerizing world of calligraphy. Learn some easy tricks here.