Round Ice Balls Maker Tray [BPA Free Plastic] | Make Your Drinks Insta Worthy
Geekmonkey offers a round Ice balls maker tray. It makes chic ice cubes that can make your party better. The tray makes perfectly spherical cubes that look magical.
You can use the Round Ice Balls Maker tray for many things. For example, you can use it for ice cubes, juice, sauces, flavored cubes, homemade baby food, little pudding pops, and dog treats. The tray is also suitable for baking and crafts. You can use it to make jello, frozen yogurt treats, soap, bath bombs, and candles.
- Makes 33 spherical ice balls at a time that release easily from the ice tray without cracking
- Microwave and dishwasher safe – makes it easy to clean and reusable.
- Easy to remove ice balls – after taking the ice ball maker out of the freezer, if you allow it to sit for 1 minute the condensation makes the ice balls incredibly easy to remove.
- Easy to Fill: simply keep the circle ice cube mould under water and fill water in. No need to pour water in one hole after another. Freeze for approx 8 hrs, you can get 33 pcs sphere ice balls.
- Become the coolest host – bigger ice ball capacity tray creates slow melting ice spheres that are perfect for classic cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, water, and even coffee.
- Can be stacked together to use, completely save the use of refrigerator space. Two right angle non-slip bottom brackets, effectively avoiding the problem of preventing irregularities.
- Made of high quality food-grade material, this ice ball tray is BPA free, non-toxic and safe to use.
- Instead of just making ice cubes, you can also use this for juice, sauces, flavored cubes and even freeze homemade baby food, little pudding pops, dog “ice cream” treats, etc. It is also suitable for baking and crafts: jello, frozen yogurt treats, even soap, bath bombs, candles.
- Color is shipped randomly.
Country of Origin: India
Package Contents: 1 * Round Ice Balls Maker Tray [BPA Free Plastic]
If you need inspiration on how to make your drinks extra special, here’s a guide to make edible flower ice balls.