KumKum Box – Matte Finished – Wedding Gift Idea
Weddings are joyous occasions – a once in a lifetime celebration. A gift for such an occasion must be something that can be remembered for life. This intricately carved box is shaped like a bridal carriage called doli. It features two beautiful peacocks around it and Goddess Lakshmi – the fore bringer of good fortune. Kumkum is a sign of a happy and prosperous married life in Hindu culture and gifting a box filled with kumkum is considered auspicious.
A beautiful gift for the married ladies out there, you can use it on occasions like weddings, anniversaries, karwachauth and birthdays. This will always stand out as a treasured possession because it is hand crafted – no two boxes are exactly alike. The box is dusted with gold dust and adorned with colored stones to match the festivities around.
Get gifting and you might soon be pronounced as the Best Gift Curator in town.
- Handcrafted gold dust covered kumkum box
- Nakshi workmanship
- Looks magnificent and royal for the festive and wedding season
- The intricate Doli design featuring beautiful peacocks around the box with Goddess Laksmi. Two Kahar beautifully balance the weight on their shoulders resembling the auspicious occasion of taking the bride to her husband’s home.
- The lid is intricately adorned with colored stones
- Material – Brass with Gold dust
- Dimensions –
- Box Base – 4 cm diameter
- Total Base (including kahar) – 8 cm
- Height – 6 cm
Package Contains – 1 * Doli Shaped Kumkum box
You can continue to look for more wedding gift ideas here